We are happy to announce the progressive reopening of Decathlon stores across Canada.
We are doing everything we can to welcome you back as soon as possible in a healthy and safe environment.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our absolute priority. As they reopen, our stores will operate in accordance with health and social distancing guidelines.
Comprehensive precautionary measures are implemented by Decathlon Canada:
For our customers:
In order to comply with the provincial government directives and provide the safest environment for everybody, wearing a mask or a face covering over your nose and mouth is mandatory in Decathlon stores. Those who fail to respect the directives will not be allowed to enter the store.
Thank you for your understanding.
- We are asking everyone to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Floor markings have been placed outside the store and in the cash area to facilitate social distancing.
- Systematic controls at all entrances have been put in place, and hand-washing with hydroalcoholic gel is mandatory for everyone.
- Maximum capacity per store has been reduced to 50 people.
- Access to the store will be restricted to 2 people per household.
- Sanitizer stations have been installed in lineup areas.
- Plexiglas panels have been installed at the cash desks.
- Every other cash register is closed to make sure we can enforce social distancing.
- Sanitizer stations are set up at every cash desk so employees can use them as frequently as possible.
- We are only accepting payment by credit card, debit card, and gift card (no cash).
- Self-checkouts are disinfected every 30 minutes.
Shared spaces and test zones
- Our coffee shop counter, washroom, and cash desks are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Decadiums are closed.
- Test zones are closed.
- Coffee shop areas are closed (take-out only).
- Changing rooms are closed.
- Employees have their temperature taken when they arrive.
- Hand-washing is mandatory every 30 minutes.
- Phones, computers and cash registers are disinfected every 30 minutes.
- Meetings in closed rooms are prohibited.
- Social distancing is observed by all employees.
- Gloves and masks have been made available to our staff.
- Employees have been trained on sanitary measures to be observed.
Returns and exchanges
You can return and exchange items in-store as usual.
Group lessons and in-store activities
Update - October 6, 2020
After the announcement of the tightening of measures in the red zones, our group classes and sports activities are cancelled from 8 to 28 October 2020 in our Decadiums.
Cases of COVID-19 :
We will always contact and follow the guidance of Public Health to ensure the safety of our teammates and customers whenever we are made aware of a confirmed case of COVID-19 in one of our physical sites. We will continue to update the COVID-19 tracker below daily to be transparent with you where we have been notified of cases of COVID-19.
July, 4th 2020
(2151 boul Lapinière, Brossard)
The employee's last day of work was July 3.
August, 30th 2020
(2151 boul Lapinière, Brossard)
The employee's last day of work was August 28.
All the ways you can get your gear
Come see us
Click & Collect
Order online and choose:
Contactless curbside pick-up
(at participating stores)
Local delivery from our
Eaton Centre store
(for select Montreal areas).
Still have questions? Don’t worry, our Customer Service team is here for you. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 1-844-533-3322, or chat with us via Facebook Messenger.
Our teams are available from 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.