Comprehensive precautionary measures are being implemented by Decathlon Darthmouth:
For our customers:
In order to comply with the provincial government directives and provide the safest environment for everybody, wearing a mask or a face covering over your nose and mouth is mandatory in all Decathlon stores. Those who fail to respect these directives will not be allowed to enter the store.
Thank you for your understanding.
- We are asking everyone to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Floor markings have been placed outside the store and at the cash area to facilitate social distancing.
- Systematic controls at all entrances have been put in place, and hand-washing with hydroalcoholic gel is mandatory for everyone.
- Maximum capacity per store has been reduced.
- Sanitizer stations have been installed in lineup areas.
- Plexiglass panels have been installed at the cash stations.
- Every second cash register is closed to make sure we can enforce social distancing.
- Sanitizer stations are set up at every cash station so employees can use them as frequently as possible.
Shared spaces and test zones:
- Our coffee shop counter, washroom, and cash stations are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Decadiums are closed.
- Test zones are closed.
- Coffee shop areas are closed (take-out only).
- Hand-washing is mandatory every 30 minutes.
- Phones, computers and cash registers are disinfected every 30 minutes.
- Meetings in closed rooms are prohibited.
Can I return an item I bought at a store by mail?
At this time, we are not accepting any returns for in-store purchases. However, all customers will have an additional 60 days to return items, so you’ll have all the time you need.
Can I return an item if I just want a different size?
We’re sorry we can’t accommodate you at this time. Please hold on to your item until stores reopen.
If the size you want is available online, you can place a separate order for it. Once stores reopen, you’ll be able to return your extra item.
Can I return an item I bought online?
Yes, the Customer Service team keeps handling returns and warranty for the items purchased online and delivered directly by post. See more details >
Can I go to a store to pick up an order?
Yes, but only if you place an order on decathlon.ca for curbside pick-up.
Still have questions? Don’t worry, our Customer Service team is here for you. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 1-844-533-3322, or chat with us via Facebook Messenger.
Our teams are available from 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.