Comprehensive precautionary measures are being implemented by Decathlon :
For our customers:
In order to comply with the provincial government directives and provide the safest environment for everybody, wearing a mask or a face covering over your nose and mouth is mandatory in all Decathlon stores. Those who fail to respect these directives will not be allowed to enter the store.
Thank you for your understanding.
- We are asking everyone to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Floor markings have been placed outside the store and at the cash area to facilitate social distancing.
- Systematic controls at all entrances have been put in place, and hand-washing with hydroalcoholic gel is mandatory for everyone.
- Maximum capacity per store has been reduced.
- Sanitizer stations have been installed in lineup areas.
- Plexiglass panels have been installed at the cash stations.
- Every second cash register is closed to make sure we can enforce social distancing.
- Sanitizer stations are set up at every cash station so employees can use them as frequently as possible.
Shared spaces and test zones:
- Our coffee shop counter, washroom, and cash stations are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Decadiums are closed.
- Test zones are closed.
- Coffee shop areas are closed (take-out only).
- Hand-washing is mandatory every 30 minutes.
- Phones, computers and cash registers are disinfected every 30 minutes.
- Meetings in closed rooms are prohibited.
Temporary store closure as of April 2.
Decathlon Sainte-Foy will be temporarily closed as of April 2.
You can still take advantage of the curbside pick-up service at the store.
Stores in the Greater Montreal region will remain open.
Returns will not be accepted during the store closure period
Cases of COVID-19:
We will always contact and follow the guidance of Public Health to ensure the safety of our teammates and customers whenever we are made aware of a confirmed case of COVID-19 in one of our physical sites. We will continue to update the COVID-19 tracker below daily to be transparent with you where we have been notified of cases of COVID-19.
April 16, 2021
(3390 Blaise Pascal Av., Québec)
The employee's last day of work was April 16, 2021.
January 25, 2021
(1055 St Laurent Blvd, Ottawa)
The employees (2) last day of work was January 22, 2021.
Still have questions? Don’t worry, our Customer Service team is here for you. Reach out at email@example.com, call us at 1-844-533-3322, or chat with us via Facebook Messenger.
Our teams are available from 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
Questions? Reach out to our Customer Service team.